Topic: Loading remote images

I am a user of PostcarViewPro, Thank you for your reply for my previous question, appreciate you! wink 
I am customizing the actionscript and I have a new problem for loading images from images file server which is on different domain.

Problem:
It is fail to load some(3/25) images! is there any suggestion?

• I am sure those image urls are correct and those images do exist

• There are about 25 jpg images to be load

• All of them are smaller than 100KB

• Looks like it is not depend on the size, middle size also failed

• Turning useSmoothing to false didn't help

The loaded parts looks really beautiful but those unloaded images really troubles.
It looks like a beautiful picture with some holes there.  sad
Really need your help .

Re: Loading remote images

I am customizing the actionscript and I have a new problem for loading images from images file server which is on different domain.

Please see this FAQ regarding cross-domain issues. The FAQ is in the SimpleViewer-Pro section but the principle applies equally to PostcardViewer-Pro.
When loading images from a different domain, the images don't load or I see a 'Security Sandbox Violation' error. How do I fix this?

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I am sorry that my descriptions are not very clear. 

It is not about different domain, because all the images are on one server which have different domain, the problem is that only some of the images failed to be loaded. most of them succeeded.

It would be great if you have any suggestion, thank you very much.

If you are sure it is not a cross-domain issue, other reasons for images not being displayed are:
(1) The images not being uploaded to the correct location as specified in the XML file's <url> entries. Check the location of the images on your web server.
(2) The image filenames not being exactly the same as the references to them in the XML file. Web servers are usually case sensitive so take care to ensure that filenames and filename extensions are in the correct case (e.g. .jpg is not the same as .JPG).
(3) Hotlink protection breaking PostcardViewer. Ensure that your web host does not have hotlink protection enabled on your account as this will break PostcardViewer.

This SimpleViewer FAQ details these issues, which, again are not specific to SimpleViewer but apply also to PostcardViewer.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.