Topic: Embed Code

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, I've read the topics on the forum, I know this is supposed to be super simple but I must be doing something wrong.
Site just went live at this weekend. Yesterday I installed SimpleViewerPro 2.3, created a gallery, loaded the entire folder it generated (called SimpleViewer) to the wp-contents folder on the ftp. Went back to Wordpress Admin, to the page I created for the image gallery and added the embedded code created by the program. Changed the path to:

<script type="text/javascript" src=""></script>

I tried the baseurl method as well as other coding I saw on the forums that were suggested...Gallery still not working, I must have the path info wrong, can you please help me point it correctly?

Last edited by surfergirrl (2012-07-10 07:06:36)

Re: Embed Code

I cannot find any evidence of embedding code on either your home page ( or your gallery page (
When entering the code, make sure that the method of entry is 'HTML' rather than 'Visual'.

Also, I notice that you seem to have installed and activated WP-SimpleViewer.
You could use this to create and embed a SimpleViewer gallery within the WordPress dashboard by following the instructions here.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.