Topic: Tiltviewer Pro Installation to Adobe Lightroom 4

Hello,

I have been trying to install this program for over 2 days now. I have followed the instructions I have found on the forum and other adobe help sites.   I have tried adding the downloaded files to the web galleries folder in Lightroom, I have tried adding it as a preset, and I have tried using the plugin manager to add Tiltviewer in.  Also, is it possible to use tiltviewer as a freestanding program or is it only as a plugin into another program like Lightroom 4.  If you could please let me know how I can get this software to install and work so I can create a gallery on my webpage.

Thank You

Re: Tiltviewer Pro Installation to Adobe Lightroom 4

Download the package from this web page.
Unzip it to your Lightroom 'Web Galleries' folder:
Mac OS X - Users/username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Web Galleries/
Windows Vista & Windows 7- C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Web Galleries\
Windows XP - C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Adobe\Lightroom\Web Galleries\

If you have trouble finding this folder (for example if it is hidden), go to 'Edit -> Preferences' (from Lightroom's drop-down menu), select the 'Presets' tab and click the 'Show Lightroom Presets Folder' button.
In the window that pops up, go into the 'Lightroom' folder and finally, go into the 'Web Galleries' folder.

You should now have the complete folder named 'LTD Airtight TiltViewer 0.3' in the 'Web Galleries' folder and you should be able to access the plugin from Lightroom's 'Web' section (named 'Airtight TiltViewer 0.3, lightroom-tutorial.de').
There is no live preview but this does not affect the ability to create a TiltViewer gallery.

You can upgrade the plugin from TiltViewer-Standard (which it comes bundled with) to TiltViewer-Pro by replacing the 'TiltViewer.swf' file in the plugin folder with the 'TiltViewer-Pro.swf' file from the TiltViewer-Pro download package ('tiltviewer_pro/web/TiltViewer.swf').
You can then incorporate Pro Options into your gallery by editing your gallery's 'index.html' file.

Also, is it possible to use tiltviewer as a freestanding program or is it only as a plugin into another program like Lightroom 4.

There is no standalone application available (such as svBuilder for SimpleViewer) for creating a TiltViewer gallery.
Methods of creating a TiltViewer gallery (including available plugins and the manual method) can be found here.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.