Topic: Help! - Thumbs do not display and lay out wrong in....

Hi all,

Ok I have my site up and it runs great on Mac using Firefox and Safari. When I test the same site on a Windows machine in IE and Firefox there are no thumb nails also in Firefox the layout is completely wrong.

I've run multiple tests (moving the image area, made images smaller, repositioned thumbs, etc.) with no results. Again this is only happening on Windows not Mac.

Web Site Address

Any help with this would be great. Thanks.

Re: Help! - Thumbs do not display and lay out wrong in....

Your thumbnails are still within your gallery but a user would need a monitor with a large screen resolution in order to see them as they will be beyond the boundaries of many browser windows due to your use of a Fixed Layout with values such as:

thumbAreaX="1350"

In order to provide the user with scroll bars to view the entire gallery, try defining your gallery's width and height as absolute pixel value rather than 100%.
Try changing:

simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '100%', '100%', 'transparent', true, null, null, null, false);

... to something like:

simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '1500', '1500', 'transparent', true, null, null, null, false);

As you are using a Fixed Layout, you may need to calculate the actual width and height your gallery should be by adding up the heights of the elements, taking into account any padding.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Help! - Thumbs do not display and lay out wrong in....

Hi,

big_smile Thanks again Steve that worked great. big_smile  I moved the thumbs closer to the image and took away the 100% and found the right size. Now you can see everything on smaller screens.

As a side note I finally got an intel Mac and wow what I've been missing out on in SV-Pro v2.30 is amazing! big_smile

Thanks again for the great help!!!!