Topic: White box problem

Hey, after a lot of searching for a good gallery viewer with wordpress plugin capability for a client of mine to easily update their portfolio I decided SimpleViewer was the best bet.  Before I grabbed Pro I wanted to make sure it was good to go.  I'm currently having an issue with the flash portion.

There is a white box where the large image should be.  I've tried it on 3 different computers and on Safari, Firefox and IE9.  They all have this problem. The thumbnails show up correctly and if i open the image in a new window it shows fine.  It also displays properly on an iPad and iPhone.  There's probably something stupid I'm overlooking but for the life of me I can't figure it out.

The gallery is located at firehousebrevard.com/our-work/

Please help.

Thank you,
Jeremy

Re: White box problem

Try going to 'Edit' the post that contains the gallery and click 'Update' to recreate your gallery's XML file to see if that makes a difference. You may need to clear your browser's cache after doing so in order to ensure that your browser does not hang onto and use the older version of your gallery's XML file.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I think I've just found the problem in your gallery.
You have a frameWidth of 600.
Therefore, only the white frame is visible in your gallery's image area.
Reduce this to something much smaller. (The default value is 20.)

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you tons! I knew it was probably something stupid but with my head stuck in wordpress all day i just wasnt seeing it. For some reason i was thinking frame width was the width of the area the photo sat in. duh!

Thank you again!