Topic: It's a miracle

Hey guys,

I don't know what's going on. If I upload the files to my root driectory it doesn't work (no pictures will show up).
If I upload the SAME files to a subdirectory 'postcardviewer' it works properly.

Any idea? Due to my page structure I can't run the script in a sub directory, so that is no option for me...

Re: It's a miracle

This is most likely a pathing problem as it should not matter where within your web structure you upload the files to. The gallery should display fine as long as all the paths (to the JavaScript file, the SWF file, the XML file and the images) are correct.
If you are happy enough with your gallery in a subdirectory named 'postcardviewer', then that's fine.
However, if you would rather have the gallery at the root of your web space but cannot get it to work there, then please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look and help further.
In the meantime, take a look at the PostcardViewer FAQs in case any of them help with your problem. Several of the FAQs deal with images not being displayed.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.