Topic: Publishing gallery

I created a gallery, but when I tried to open the .html file from my hard drive it says 'Gallery XML Not Found'.  What does this mean and how to fix it?

Re: Publishing gallery

I saw your reply to another user.  I don't want to delete my cookies every time I try to publish a gallery!

Please see this FAQ for details:
When I view my gallery I see the message 'Gallery XML Not Found'. How do I fix this?

If you clear your browser's cache after making any changes to an existing gallery, it will ensure that your browser does not hang onto and use an older version of your gallery's XML file (preventing you from seeing the changes you have made).
However, you should not see this message after initially uploading a new gallery. The FAQ should hopefully help you out.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks!  Also, I can't seem to top align my main image and my top row of thumbnails.  Any thoughts?

Try setting imageVAlign="TOP" and thumbVAlign="TOP" in your gallery's XML file.
If using svBuilder-Pro to create or edit your gallery, these options can be found in the 'Customize -> Main Image' and 'Customize -> Thumbnails' sections respectively.

Descriptions of all available 'SimpleViewer-Pro Configuration Options' can be found here.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you so much!  That worked.  I'm sure I'll have more questions when I start embedding this whole thing smile