Topic: Move the Title of a Gallery

I have searched this forum and am still stumped.

I developed a SimpleViewer gallery in Adobe Bridge, and am using Dreamweaver to code the site. I am not super experienced with html, but do get by sufficiently.

I have a rather simple - yet very frustrating (for me!) - question:

Is there a way, to move the title of the gallery?  I have changed the font and font size no problem, but I want to be able to move it down closer to the thumbnails. The title floats higher than the main image.  I think that looks terrible.    sad

This the code from the gallery.xml file: <simpleviewerGallery backgroundImagePath="" maxImageWidth="1500" maxImageHeight="1500" imagePath="images/large/" title="&lt;font face=&quot;Times&quot; size=&quot;20&quot; style=

thanks for taking the time to help me with this!  I appreciate the wisdom and experience on this board!

Last edited by macbunny (2012-07-27 21:09:28)

Re: Move the Title of a Gallery

There is no option which you can set to reposition the gallery title in SimpleViewer-Standard v1.x.
(SimpleViewer v1.9 Options can be found here.)

The code you posted is incomplete.
Please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look. There may be something you could do to (perhaps in relation to the thumbnails) to move the gallery title and thumbnails closer together.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.