Topic: Unwanted splash page and full screen slideshow...

Using the 'Minimal' preset, everything looks fine when I preview in 'Customize.'
When I go to 'Publish' and upload my project files - and then go the live URL, the landing page is a bunch of thumbs with the text 'page 1 of 1.' I want the landing page to be the first image with the thumbs on the bottom exactly like I see in 'Customize' view.

When I click on an image from the landing page with the thumbs, it goes to a full screen slideshow - not at all what I'm getting in the builder. How do I retain the 'Minimal' preset I'm seeing during the build session and get the first image loaded when I type in the url, versus a bunch of thumbnail previews that launch into a full screen slideshow?

What setting am I missing???

Re: Unwanted splash page and full screen slideshow...

the landing page is a bunch of thumbs with the text 'page 1 of 1.'

What you are describing is the Mobile Player (which is used to display the gallery on mobile devices and in browsers which do not have Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled).
Please see this FAQ for details:
When I view my gallery I see a grid of thumbnails, not the layout I specified. Why?

When building your gallery in svBuilder-Pro, make sure that the 'Use Flash' checkbox is selected in the 'Customize -> Embed Options' section. (The live preview window in svBuilder always displays the Flash Player version of the gallery, even if the 'Use Flash' checkbox is deselected. This is a known issue.)
Alternatively, if you wish to check manually that your gallery will use Adobe Flash Player if it is available, then open your gallery's 'index.html' page in a plain text editor and check that the useFlash Embed Code Parameter is set to 'true'.

You can check that Adobe Flash Player is installed and enabled in your browser (and, if so, what version) by visiting this web page.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Unwanted splash page and full screen slideshow...

Got it. Thanks very much for your help.
smile