Topic: Photoshop gallery not loading

First, why does Simpleviewer not have a 1-800 number that I can call to get support for a product that I paid for?

I have been using the Photoshop template to create galleries for a 2 or 3 years now. I used it yesterday and it created a gallery with 191 images, but only allows 50 to display in the online gallery. So I bought Simpleviewer pro.

I uninstalled Simpleviewer, installed Simpleviewer pro.

I followed the directions to replace the template in Photoshop. It still creates the gallery with 191 images - only 50 were showing online. I uninstalled and started again - now when the gallery comes up it blank online!

I have been fighting with this for 4 hours now! Somebody help me please!!!!

Kris

Re: Photoshop gallery not loading

Also, when I go into Photoshop and click, file, then scripts there is simpleviewer listed twice!

Re: Photoshop gallery not loading

First, why does Simpleviewer not have a 1-800 number that I can call to get support for a product that I paid for?

We are able to provide support only via the forum and email.

I followed the directions to replace the template in Photoshop. It still creates the gallery with 191 images - only 50 were showing online.

If only 50 images are displayed in the generated gallery, then the SimpleViewer-Pro files are not being used.
You can check to see if your gallery is a SimpleViewer-Standard or SimpleViewer-Pro gallery by looking for the SimpleViewer badge/link in the bottom right corner of your gallery. The branding is present in all SimpleViewer-Standard galleries but not in SimpleViewer-Pro galleries.

I uninstalled and started again - now when the gallery comes up it blank online!

This sounds like some gallery files have perhaps not been uploaded correctly (or are missing from the plugin installation).

I would start from scratch and try reinstalling the plugin.
I do not know what version of the plugin you are currently using so I will provide up-to-date links below.
The current plugin, which uses the current version of SimpleViewer-Standard (v2.3.0), can be downloaded from this page: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … cript.html
Instructions for upgrading the plugin from SimpleViewer-Standard to SimpleViewer-Pro can be found here: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … #photoshop
Make sure that the 'svcore' folder you use comes from the SimpleViewer-Pro download package ('simpleviewer_pro_230/web/svcore/') and is placed in the correct location, overwriting the existing SimpleViewer-Standard 'svcore' folder.

Also, when I go into Photoshop and click, file, then scripts there is simpleviewer listed twice!

This should not happen unless you perhaps have an older version of the plugin installed alongside the current one.
Try deleting all 'SimpleViewer' folders from your Photoshop 'Presets/Scripts/' folder before reinstalling the current plugin.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.