Topic: Anyone know the syntax to reference webfonts in XML data caption?

I am working on the XML data sheet to try to style the font on the captions  I have found the FAQ on referencing standard fonts;

ie <font face="Arial">This is a closed captions example file.</font>
I have applied the same using a webfont reference.  I have also added the webfont Javascript from my font.com project  in the index.html page of the gallery. but the webfonts still dont display

<caption><![CDATA[<font face="Zapfino Extra LT W01" size="20" > “This cottage is certainly among the best we’ve ever stayed in! Spacious living area, cosy bedroom and bathroom – peace and quiet plus the added benefit of the fireplace… We loathe leaving but will be back soon!”</font>                                                    F & M, Germany ]]></caption>

Has anyone a solution?? hmm

Re: Anyone know the syntax to reference webfonts in XML data caption?

As far as I am aware, it is not possible to use Web Fonts in SimpleViewer due to the restrictions imposed by Flash and the fact that the font is being referenced in the 'gallery.xml' file, not the 'index.html' file which contains the Web Fonts JavaScript.
A couple of other users have also tried something similar without success. Please see this forum thread for details.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.