Topic: Looping not working/sv builder error

Hi, I've got two problems. Firstly, in sv builder, when I turn looping on, it doesn't loop, but just jumps back to the start.

Secondly, whatever options I set in SV builder, it goes ahead and ignores them and pust back all the nav buttons etc that I've turned off.

Any ideas?

Re: Looping not working/sv builder error

Firstly, in sv builder, when I turn looping on, it doesn't loop, but just jumps back to the start.

This is how the enableLooping option works. Here is a description of the enableLooping option from the SimpleViewer-Pro Config Options page:

Whether navigating or autoplaying beyond the last image loops back to the first image.

Secondly, whatever options I set in SV builder, it goes ahead and ignores them and pust back all the nav buttons etc that I've turned off.

svBuilder-Pro should respect all the options you set in the interface when the gallery is being displayed by the Flash Player. When the Mobile Player is used to display the gallery (on mobile devices and in browsers which do not have Adobe Flash Player installed and activated), many options will not be used. The majority of options are for the Flash Player only. Mobile Player options can be found here.

Try creating a basic gallery in svBuilder-Pro to start with:
(1) Go to 'Customize -> Embed Options' and make sure the 'Use Flash' checkbox is selected.
(2) Go to 'Customize -> Image Overlay' and set 'Show Image Nav' to 'NEVER'.
(3) Go to 'Customize -> Thumbnail Navigation' and set 'Thumb Nav Style' to 'NONE'.
(4) Go to 'Publish', make sure the 'View in Browser' checkbox is selected and 'Save' your gallery.
When the gallery opens in your browser, your gallery should be displayed with no thumbnail or main image navigation buttons (as long as your browser has Adobe Flash Player installed and activated).

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery and explain what you see and what you expect to see.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Looping not working/sv builder error

Ah, well, there's the problem. I don't want to use flash. I'll try it and see what the mobile player looks like.

And looping - I assumed it would just carry on with the same movement. If you set the transition to slide, when it loops, the first image slides in backwards. So it doesn't really look like it's looping. It works fine with fades, but not with the sliding transition.