Topic: Only 200 supported pictures in the front can be used in the gallery.

When trying to create a simpleviewer photo gallery in Adobe Bridge I get the message: "Only 200 supported pictures in the front can be used in the gallery."

I'm just curious what the problem is?   Is there a 200 photo limit in Adobe Bridge with simpleviewer, or am I doing something wrong, thanks for any comments and suggestions.

-Gordon

Re: Only 200 supported pictures in the front can be used in the gallery.

This is a limit imposed by Adobe Bridge itself.
You should be able to raise the limit by editing the file:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Bridge CS6 Extensions\Adobe Output Module\mediagallery\resources\scripts\galleryCreator.jsxinc
Open the file in a plain text editor and change the '200' value on lines 326, 335 and 338.
If you have a different version of the file and the above line numbers do not match up, try searching the file for the string "Only 200 supported pictures in the front can be used in the gallery.".

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks so much, I bumped up the 200 value to 700 in those 3 lines and it worked perfectly!

Hi! Is there a way to change this limit in OSX Lion & Adobe CS5, too? I tried to search for galleryCreator.jsxinc, but ended up with no results.

Marten

@planetmarten

Try looking for the file in this location:
/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Bridge CS5.1 Extensions/Adobe Output Module/mediagallery/resources/scripts/

Steven Speirs

Steven Speirs wrote:

@planetmarten

Try looking for the file in this location:
/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Bridge CS5.1 Extensions/Adobe Output Module/mediagallery/resources/scripts/

Thanks, it worked nicely!

Regards,
M

I am having the same issues. After searching for /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Bridge CS5.1 Extensions/Adobe Output Module/mediagallery/resources/scripts/, I am still unable to locate the file. It must be located somewhere else - I also searched for this:  galleryCreator.jsxinc

I am running Snow Leopard (10.6.7) and using Adobe Bridge CS5. 

thanks!

@macbunny

Please see this Apple Support Communities forum thread regarding two Applications Support folders, one being hidden.
It should hopefully help you find the required file on your hard drive.

Steven Speirs