Topic: Thumbnail Height and Width Option Not Available

Hello.  I just downloaded SimpleViewerPro and find that when I choose Flickr as the image source, I have no way of changing the thumbnail sizes.  Those options disappear in the initial image panel once I choose Flickr instead of local sourcing for the images, and it does not appear in the Customize panel anywhere.  I have created a preset that has a different size of thumbnails, but when I load it for a Flickr sourced gallery, the thumbnail size parameters seems to be ignored.  Please tell me how I can fix this.  Thanks.

Re: Thumbnail Height and Width Option Not Available

In order to set the thumbnail dimensions when sourcing the images from a Flickr account, you will need to open your gallery's XML file ('gallery.xml') in a plain text editor and add the options:

thumbWidth="75"
thumbHeight="75"

... as attributes to the opening <simpleviewergallery> tag (changing the values to the dimensions you require).
Please bear in mind that SimpleViewer pulls in only small images from Flickr to use as thumbnails so if your gallery uses large values for thumbWidth and thumbHeight, the image quality of the thumbnails may not be optimal.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.