Topic: Wordpress Options with Pro

Hi, I just started with wordpress and web gallery design.

I installed Wordpress Plugin first, and in awaiting to much more options I bought Simple Viewer Pro, but now I couldn't find any more options!?
Than I tried the Lightroom Plugin, but also the plugin for Lightroom did not show as much options like the svBuilder does!?
Is it possible to activate further options in both applications? Or is it possible to make something like a template for wordpress?

Thanks, Ole

Last edited by Ole (2012-08-26 21:08:19)

Re: Wordpress Options with Pro

The only two applications which have all the Pro Options in their interfaces are:
(1) svBuilder-Pro (comes with SimpleViewer-Pro)
(2) svManager (a separate purchase)

WP-SimpleViewer (the dedicated SimpleViewer plugin for WordPress) has a 'Pro Options' text area so once you have upgraded the plugin from SimpleViewer-Standard to SimpleViewer-Pro (by following the instructions here), you can enter Pro Options into the text area in the form: optionName = "optionValue"

The Lightroom plugin can be upgraded to SimpleViewer-Pro by following the instructions here.
In order to incorporate Pro Options into your SimpleViewer-Pro gallery created by Lightroom, you could either:
(1) Open and edit your gallery in svBuilder-Pro, or...
(2) Edit your gallery's XML file in a plain text editor and add the Pro Options as attributes to the opening <simpleviewergallery> tag.

Or is it possible to make something like a template for wordpress?

It is technically possible to add options to the existing SimpleViewer-Standard options available in WP-SimpleViewer's interface but it would be quite an involved process as each option is referenced in many places throughout the plugin spanning several different files.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Many thanks for the fast reply!
It would be a nice feature if the svBuilder would spit out a list of all the needed text options for the wordpress theme at the "publish" page!
May be this could be added in the app for future... just for your inspiration  smile

After creating a gallery with svBuilder-Pro, you could open the gallery's XML file in a plain text editor and copy the settings from the opening <simpleviewergallery> tag. You could then paste this into WP-SimpleViewer's 'Pro Options' text area.
However, you would need to be careful not to include any Standard (non-Pro) options which would automatically be inserted by WP-SimpleViewer as duplicate option entries in the XML file will cause the gallery to fail.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.