Topic: Updating with SimpleViewer-Pro Problem

I have tried to update the WP-SimpleViewer with my recently purchased SimpleViewer-Pro using the instructions to replace the svcore folder in the WordPress plugin folder. However, the 'SimpleViewer' badge at bottom right of my gallery still appears and I can not add more than 50 images in gallery. Something else I need to know?

Re: Updating with SimpleViewer-Pro Problem

As long as the 'svcore' folder in your WordPress 'wp-content/plugins/wp-simpleviewer/' directory has been replaced with the 'svcore' folder from the SimpleViewer-Pro download package ('simpleviewer_pro_230/web/svcore/') by following the instructions here, then your galleries created with WP-SimpleViewer will use the Pro files and the Simpleviewer badge/link at the bottom-right corner of the gallery will no longer be present.
If you are in any doubt as to whether or not the original 'svcore' folder is being overwritten with the Pro 'svcore' folder, try deleting the original 'svcore' folder first before uploading the Pro 'svcore' folder in its place.
Also, after making the change, you may have to clear your browser's cache before reloading your gallery.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.