Topic: Not visible on an iPad

I am working on using your gallery to make a banner for the top of the page on  http://ashburtonairservices.com.au/new/index.html It is working fine on my pc but not visible on an ipad. I have the correct version for making this work on ipads, that is why I upgraded. Can you tell me why this is happening on this site?

Re: Not visible on an iPad

Your gallery displays OK on my iPod Touch so should also display on your iPad.
Try clearing your browser's cache before reloading the gallery.

Also, I notice that your gallery uses SimpleViewer-Pro v2.2.0.
Try upgrading to the current version (v2.3.0) as many bugs have been fixed since v2.2.0.
Please see the SimpleViewer Version History for details.
For instructions on how to download the current version of SimpleViewer-Pro and upgrade your gallery, please see the Upgrading SimpleViewer-Pro page.

However, please bear in mind that the AutoPlay functionality that you use in your Flash Gallery is not supported by the Mobile Player (which is used to display the gallery on mobile devices and in browsers which do not have Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled).
The Configuration Options available to the Mobile Player can be found here.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hello Mr Steven Speirs,

I am using Simpleviewer - Pro.

I would like to ask how to create a Simpleviewer autoplay gallery which could work at the stationary computer and an Ipad with the same success???

No Flash, please.

Please, give me some advices.
Thank you in advance

For exemple, I found this site. http://www.logis-du-stang.com/

Its main page gallery works perfectly at the stationary computer and Ipad. I tested it.

Is it possible using simpleviewer

I would like to ask how to create a Simpleviewer autoplay gallery which could work at the stationary computer and an Ipad with the same success???

No Flash, please.

The Mobile Player in SimpleViewer (which is used to display the gallery on mobile devices and in browsers which do not have Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled) does not feature AutoPlay functionality.
Instead, you may like to consider one of our other products called Juicebox. This is an HTML5 image gallery (which does not use Flash) and features AutoPlay Options.
Using the available Juicebox Configuration Options, you would be able to configure a Juicebox-Pro gallery to behave like the gallery whose link you posted (i.e. AutoPlay with no thumbnails) in all browsers and on mobile devices such as the iPad.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.