Topic: no thumbnails in svBuilder

Hi, I'm having a strange problem with SimpleViewer Pro. Until today everything worked just fine. Suddenly, svBuilder-Pro stoped displaying thumbnails at the "Images" panel. Thumbs don't display in previously created and new galleries. It occurs also in the free svBuilder JuiceboxBuilder. No thumbs in the "Images" section. Please see this image for reference:

http://i.imgur.com/00Q5C.png

Few days ago it was all OK. I remember that few days ago I've updated Flash Player. I've tried to reinstall it today. Nothing changed. I also restated my computer. Still no luck.
I work on a MacBook Pro with Snow Leopard.

Re: no thumbnails in svBuilder

Unfortunately, this looks to be an issue with the latest version of Adobe AIR (v3.4) on the Mac platform whereby local thumbnail images are not displayed on the 'Images' tab. This does not affect the ability to successfully create a gallery but certainly makes it difficult to re-order images and add individual captions.
We are aware of the issue and are currently investigating further.
Thank you for reporting.

In the meantime, the workaround would be to revert to Adobe AIR v3.3 which can be downloaded from this page.
(Scroll down to the 'Adobe AIR 3.3 runtime downloads' section.)

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi, Steven. Thanks for a fast response. I've uninstalled the current Adobe Air, installed v3.3 and I can confirm, that svBuilder Pro works fine again. I can see all the thumbnails again. Thank you very much!

Is this issue going to be fixed in the next SimpleViewer release? Is it even possible? Or is it caused by some bug in the Adobe Air package? I wish I could know when to update Adobe Air again.

At present, I do not know whether the root of this bug lies in Adobe AIR or svBuilder code.
Hopefully it will be fixed one way or another but, unfortunately, I have no more news at this time.
The developers are aware of the problem and it is in everyone's interest to have this functionality working again but at the moment we will just need to be patient and Mac users may have to use Adobe AIR v3.3 for the time being.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Same problem - solution of reinstalling Adobe Air 3.3 worked. Thank you.