Topic: Music and Visual Preferences for a multiple gallery

Hello,

Here is my galeries section in my website in construction :
http://test1.magistr.co.ua/marriage/

I would like to do several things which I don't manage :
1) move the play/pause button. I want to place it down on the right of the double frame
Here is a link to show where exactly I want to place it:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mcohenchro … hotostream
My friend who makes the website tells me he tried to play with the following options :
buttonBarVAlign="BOTTOM"
buttonBarHAlign="RIGHT"
But he tells me it doesn't work...
2) I would like to erase the messages "Lecture Auto ON/OFF" but still keep the Auto Play
3) I want to play a music in the galeries. The problem is there are several galeries. How to make that the music doesn't cut at each clic on a new page ?

Re: Music and Visual Preferences for a multiple gallery

1) move the play/pause button. I want to place it down on the right of the double frame

When using a Fixed Layout (as your gallery does), you should position the Button Bar using the buttonBarX and buttonBarY options.

2) I would like to erase the messages "Lecture Auto ON/OFF" but still keep the Auto Play

Set showAutoPlayStatus="FALSE".

3) I want to play a music in the galeries.

SimpleViewer's Audio functionality is tied to each gallery. When the viewer navigates away from the gallery (to a different page), the music will stop.
You would need to embed a separate Audio Player (try a web search with terms such as 'Flash MP3 Player') elsewhere on your web site and ensure that the user is not able to navigate away from the page that includes the Audio Player.
You could perhaps create a top level page which essentially contains nothing but a full-sized (100% x 100%) <iframe> into which you would load your main web site. You would embed the Audio Player into the page containing the <iframe>. The user would be able to navigate through your web site within the <iframe> but because the user would never actually navigate away from the page containing the <iframe>, the music would play continuously.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.