Topic: Thumbnails Only

This was working well for a while, then I added some more pics and now it only shows thumbnails. I looked in the help and forums and made sure the mobile version wasn't showing, I updated adobe, I tried a lot of different things in the editor, but I still get just thumbs. The site is:

http://tincuptour.com/simpleviewer/photos.php

What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Re: Thumbnails Only

Your gallery has the useFlash Embed Code Parameter (the fifth parameter in the simpleviewer.load() function) set to 'false':

simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "100%", "FFFFFF", false);

This will force the gallery to be displayed by the Mobile Player on all devices and in all browsers regardless of whether or not Adobe Flash Player is available.
Change this parameter to 'true':

simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "100%", "FFFFFF", true);

If creating or editing your gallery with svBuilder-Pro, make sure the 'Use Flash' checkbox is selected in the 'Customize -> Embed Options' section.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Steven you are the master. That worked, thanks. Now I tried to add my includes and they do not show. Any idea why?

Your gallery uses SimpleViewer-Standard (the free version) and not SimpleViewer-Pro so any Pro configuration options in your gallery will be ignored.
This is evident by the SimpleViewer badge/logo in the bottom right corner of your gallery. (It is present in all SimpleViewer-Standard galleries but not in SimpleViewer-Pro galleries.)
Upgrade your gallery from SimpleViewer-Standard to SimpleViewer-Pro by replacing the 'svcore' folder in your gallery with the 'svcore' folder from the SimpleViewer-Pro download package ('simpleviewer_pro_231/web/svcore/') as documented here.
After doing so, the SimpleViewer badge/logo in the bottom right corner of your gallery will be removed and any Pro configuration options in your gallery will then be used.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.