Topic: Re Install SV Pro

I had a computer crash and lost all my data including SV Pro v2.
Does anybody know how to reinstall this program?
The web site only gives me the choice to purchase again.
Any help or advice would be helpful.

Re: Re Install SV Pro

You can download the current SimpleViewer-Pro zip package (which includes the installation file for svBuilder-Pro) using the original download link from your purchase email (as noted in the 'How to Upgrade' section of the Upgrading SimpleViewer-Pro page).
If you cannot find your purchase email or your download link has expired, please fill in this Upgrade Request Form to request a new download link.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

As I said I have lost ALL my Data including the original email and I cannot remember the exact date of purchase which your link asks me for.

I know it was within the last two to three weeks but do not yet have the credit card statement to show the transaction date, surely you have a record of this??

I have downloaded the free version but want to re-install the Pro version which I have paid you for.

When I tried to download the Pro version it asks me to pay again.

Help please???

Please fill in the Upgrade Request Form to the best of your ability with regard to fields such as the 'Purchase Date'.
It will ensure that the necessary information is passed along to the correct department who will be able to process your request for a new download link. I do not personally have access to transaction records so cannot check for you myself, otherwise I would happily do so. I am sure that your transaction will be found and that you will be provided with a new download link soon. Thank you.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.