Topic: SimpleViewer works well on Chrome/FireFox, but not on IE

I tried almost all the methods stated but it just didn't work. Here is the code:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
<html>
<head>
    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
    <title>SimpleViewer Gallery</title>
</head>

<body>

<!--START SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED -->
    <script type="text/javascript" src="svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    simpleviewer.ready(function () {
        simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '778', '518', '222222', true);
    });
    </script>
    <div id="sv-container"></div>
    <!--END SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED -->

</body>
</html>

Re: SimpleViewer works well on Chrome/FireFox, but not on IE

For reference, the 'SimpleViewer Embedding Guide' can be found here.
Make sure you have uploaded all the files inside your gallery folder to your web server and that they are in their correct locations.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please elaborate as to what the problem is that you are encountering (for example do you see any error messages and, if so, what do they say) and please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look.
In the meantime, perhaps one of the FAQs describes your scenario and offers some help.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

It seems it is not related to the code itself.  When I use Chrome/Firefox to browse the demo page of simpleviewer.net, it works perfectly with the thrumbnail on the left, and the big pic on the right.  But when I use IE to browse the demo page, it shows only the thrumbnails, the big pic is missing.

So I guess it is the problem of IE setting.

But when I use IE to browse the demo page, it shows only the thrumbnails, the big pic is missing.

This is the Mobile Player which is used to display the gallery on mobile devices and in browsers which do not have Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled.
Please see this FAQ for details:
When I view my gallery I see a grid of thumbnails, not the layout I specified. Why?

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.