Topic: WP-Juicebox Plugin for WordPress

I tried the WP-Juicebox Plugin for WordPress.

After installing and adding a gallery, the result of the gallery is not really what I expected.

When you move your cursor over the picture, a grey/white beam (about one inch high) appears on the bottom over the picture. In the grey beam the title of the picture is shown (which is OK), but the white part is just empty and serves no use.
This happens viewing on desktop in FF, chrome and IE. On a Iphone it works good

Is there a way to remove this white part?

Re: WP-Juicebox Plugin for WordPress

When you move your cursor over the picture, a grey/white beam (about one inch high) appears on the bottom over the picture.

It sounds as if you are experiencing a conflict between the CSS of your WordPress theme and that of WP-Juicebox.
Try temporarily reverting to the default WordPress theme (Twenty Ten) to see if this solves the problem.
The Juicebox team are aware of such WordPress-related CSS issues and the next version of WP-Juicebox should work better with many more themes.
In the meantime, the only solutions would be to either:
(1) Change your WordPress theme, or...
(2) Isolate your gallery from the rest of your WordPress page by embedding your gallery in an <iframe>. This would involve not using WP-Juicebox but instead...

• Create your Juicebox gallery on your computer using the method of your choice (such as JuiceboxBuilder).

• Upload the complete gallery folder (not just the contents) to your web server. It does not matter where on your web server you upload the gallery to as long as you know where it is.

• Embed your gallery in a WordPress post using an <iframe> as documented as Option #2 here.

Incidentally, although WP-Juicebox does not have its own forum, you can post WP-Juicebox-related queries in either the Juicebox-Pro Support Forum or the Juicebox-Lite Support Forum (depending on whether you are a Lite or Pro user).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Steven,

I will give it a try.
Too bad juicebox has some CSS-issues.... It's a nice solution.

The Juicebox CSS conflicts with certain WordPress themes should hopefully be resolved in the next version of Juicebox (though I do not know when this will be released).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.