Topic: Two stupids questions

Hi all. I'm a new comer here and i have two questions.

I was using Simple Viewer pro 2 through Lightroom but the configuration parameter are limited. I have then decide to use Air to finish the configuration.

I try to set a gallery than can be viewed by all devices (including smartphone).

First question. I have set the "use flash" but when i do this the gallery is not lauching on my Android Smartphone. Is it normal ?

Second question. If i unselect the useflash i can see my gallery on the smartphone. But if i go full page the backgroud is white. If i go full page on Chrome my backgroud is dark grey. How can i set the background to dark grey on the full page mobile version ?

If you want to try here is a link

http://www.ouiouiphoto.fr/NewGalerie/Li … ectes.html

Re: Two stupids questions

First question. I have set the "use flash" but when i do this the gallery is not lauching on my Android Smartphone. Is it normal ?

If you select the 'Use Flash' checkbox, the gallery will be displayed by the Flash Player if the user's browser has Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled. Otherwise, the gallery will be displayed by the Mobile Player. Therefore, your gallery should be displayed OK (by the Mobile Player) on your Android device.
Your gallery is displayed OK on my iPod Touch 4 (though I need to scroll down the page a little to see it).
If you cannot see your gallery on your Android device, try clearing your browser's cache before reloading the gallery and be sure to scroll down the page a little.

Second question. If i unselect the useflash i can see my gallery on the smartphone.

The gallery will be displayed by the Mobile Player on your Android device regardless of whether the 'Use Flash' checkbox is selected or not so the state of this checkbox should make no difference when viewing the gallery on a mobile device.

But if i go full page the backgroud is white. If i go full page on Chrome my backgroud is dark grey. How can i set the background to dark grey on the full page mobile version ?

It is possible to set a specific background color for fullscreen mode in the Flash Player only (by setting the Flash Parameter bgcolor in the embedding code). However, it is not possible to do so in the Mobile Player, which simply uses the background color set in the embedding code for both normal and fullscreen modes. (Your gallery's background color is currently 'transparent'.)

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Two stupids questions

Thanks. I will test all this