Topic: Gah!!! I need audio help!!!

Hiya team!
So I decided to add audio to my portfolio on my website.  Simple.  When I hit save and the preview pops up the audio starts and works no probs. 

But when I load it to my website the audio doesn't run.

I have checked options are all correct.
Music is uploaded in the file to my web server and the url is correct.  I have tried both simply music/blahblah.mp3 and public_html/portfolioOCT2012/music/blahblah.mp3 and nothing works!!!

HELP!  What am I missing?!!! 

Thanks!  Lis

Re: Gah!!! I need audio help!!!

Defining the audioURL as a server path such as 'public_html/portfolioOCT2012/music/blahblah.mp3' will not work but you can define it using a relative URL (relative to the HTML page into which the gallery is embedded) such as 'music/blahblah.mp3' or an absolute URL such as ' … ahblah.mp3'.

As the MP3 track filename forms part of a URL when uploaded to your web server, make sure that the filename uses only web-safe characters.
Please see section 2.3 of this document for details:

Characters that are allowed in a URI but do not have a reserved purpose are called unreserved. These include uppercase and lowercase letters, decimal digits, hyphen, period, underscore, and tilde.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.