Topic: grid photos are cut

hi
i have baught the pro version

i have a few problem

this is the link im using
http://www.houseprods.com/index1.html

you should press events
then select an events

the probelm is that the grid is cut on small screen making it impossible to see the whole grid as a unit that is adaptable to whole screen

how can i make it resize according to screen proprotion
is there a way to make navigation on the side for next a prev image

can the big image when press be resize to fit screen and not be cut on small screen

smile

thanks
eitan

Re: grid photos are cut

the probelm is that the grid is cut on small screen making it impossible to see the whole grid as a unit that is adaptable to whole screen

how can i make it resize according to screen proprotion

PostcardViewer images do not dynamically resize with the size of the user's browser.
Perhaps the best solution would be to display your images with space to the left and right of the gallery to allow for a narrow browser window (like in this PostcardViewer sample gallery).

is there a way to make navigation on the side for next a prev image

This is not possible using any of the preconfigured options. This would require in-depth customization of the source code (which would require knowledge of ActionScript and Adobe Flash Professional). Please see the Customizing Source Code section of the 'PostcardViewer-Pro Home Support' page for details.

can the big image when press be resize to fit screen and not be cut on small screen

This would require PostcardViewer to be aware of the size of the browser window in order to adjust the zoomInPerc configuration option dynamically. If this is achievable at all, it would also require customization of the source code.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.