Topic: Problem with gallery

I have a problem with a slideshow - on my computer works fine, but on other computers not - if you press Thumbnail then appear large X - problem is also on smartphones

http://www.art-radiators.com/

Re: Problem with gallery

Your entire gallery's embedding code is enclosed within the following HTML anchor tag:

<a href="index_htm_files/simpleviewer_icc.swf" onclick="return(xr_nn());">
</a>

... so when a user clicks anywhere within the gallery, the user browser tries to open the 'simpleviewer_icc.swf' file.
I do not know what the intention of this link is (you should not link directly to the SWF file) and it should not span the entire gallery.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi thanks for your quick response

page is made using Xara Web  - so if you can say to  which file should be a link

The link I refer to has nothing to do with the gallery (other than the fact that the 'href' attribute of the <a> tag points towards a file within the gallery's 'svcore' folder).
I do not know how the link was generated or what the intention was but is can safely be removed without affecting the gallery (as it is not part of the gallery's embedding code).
Please note that you should remove the opening and closing <a> </a> tags but not the content in between (as that is where the gallery's embedding code is located).

I notice that you now use an <object> tag to embed the SWF file. In doing so, the gallery will not feature Universal Playback. In order for the gallery to feature Universal Playback, please use the recommended embedding code found here.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.