Topic: Simple Viewer Multiple Gallery Organisation

Hello...Stephen...?

Im currently reorganising the galleries on my image page and need help on the following things.

1. I need to remove a gallery.
2. I need to add a gallery.
3. I need to rearrange the order of the galleries on my page

(Page source can be found at http://okenwa.com/images.html)

1. I tried to remove the top gallery but when I removed the code all the galleries disappeared...For the time being I changed the gallery number in the code to an existing gallery e.g "flashvars4" to "flashvars1". How can I totally remove the code 'safely' without having to do this?

2. I remember there were quite a lot of things I had to do when I added a gallery the last time since the simpleviewer adobe air app embed code didn't work.

3. How do I rearrange the galleries 'safely'

Using the lastest build of SV Builder-need galleries to work on IOS (HTML5)-Mac OS Mountain Lion-Chrome

Thanks

Re: Simple Viewer Multiple Gallery Organisation

I tried to remove the top gallery but when I removed the code all the galleries disappeared.

When removing the embedding code for the first gallery on your web page, leave the following code.

<script type="text/javascript" src="/stillport/svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>

There must be an instance of the 'simpleviewer.js' file being loaded on the page for the galleries to be displayed and, in your case, this is included in the embedding code for the first gallery.

I remember there were quite a lot of things I had to do when I added a gallery the last time since the simpleviewer adobe air app embed code didn't work.

The embedding code provided by svBuilder-Pro works for a single gallery on a web page.
If you wish to embed multiple galleries on a single web page, please see the Multiple Galleries on One HTML Page section of the SimpleViewer Embedding Guide.

How do I rearrange the galleries 'safely'

You can just cut and paste the entire embedding code for each gallery. Just be sure to leave the call to the 'simpleviewer.js' file in place before the first gallery's embedding code.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Simple Viewer Multiple Gallery Organisation

big_smile Thanks again Stephen big_smile