Topic: Old gallery deleted - new uploaded, but old still online.

Hi there

As the headline says....I´ve deleted the old gallery and uploaded the new gallery (just upgraded to pro from the free version). The strange thing is, that the old album is still up. I even tried to delete the gallery from my server, then entering the site wich affirmes that there´s no gallery, and uploaded the new gallery again. Same thing happens, and the old album is up again. Doesn´t make sense I even checked the online files in filezilla and theres no doubt that the new album is uploaded. Is this a cache-concflict or? Still after 24 hours, same old album is online....What to do?

Thanks, Danny

Re: Old gallery deleted - new uploaded, but old still online.

Try the following in sequence:

• Check the gallery locally on your computer before uploading to your web server to ensure that you are uploading the correct gallery.

• Delete the old gallery from your web server first before uploading the new gallery in its place to ensure that there is no problem with files not being overwritten.

• Upload the new gallery to your web server.

• Clear your browser's cache before reloading the gallery to ensure that your browser is not hanging onto and using any files from the old gallery.

• Load the new gallery in your browser and ensure that the URL in the address bar of your browser corresponds to the new gallery.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi

Thanks for the answer. Well, it was a strange bug, but now it works.

The bug was of course that I needed to delete the cache and cookies. For Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/an … swer=95647