Topic: newbie with simpleviewer and problem with mobile gallery
I've created a gallery with simplevier plugin in lightroom, and the flash version for PC is ok.
The html version for mobile is not so good as aspected.
I'm using an Android phone (480x800) with google chrome as browser.
The gallery as a title and what I see on my mobile is:
- the title on top
- only 2 column of thunbails pictures
- 5 row of thumbails picture, but the grid seems to have more row ( I see a partial picture)
- the symbol ">" for change the page
The problem are:
- there are more row of thumbails pictures below the first 5 row, but I can't able to scroll down the page
- the symbol ">" is near the bottom right corner and not in the center
It seem that the gallery area is bigger than 480x800, how can be resolved the problem?
Thank you in advance,
I have found the solution, I was using an old version of simpleviewer.js.
Last edited by pijo (2012-11-22 22:46:04)