Topic: Any major changes planned for upcoming Simple Viewer Pro releases?

I was just curious if there are any major changes planned for upcoming releases of Simple Viewer Pro.  I've got about 200 galleries that I plan to convert to Simple Viewer, and would hate to convert them all and have a new version come out with new goodies in it.

Any plans to integrate social media "share" type links within simple viewer?  I think jalbum can do it, but I don't care for the interface as well.  Anyway, just thought I'd ask.

Thanks
Josh

Re: Any major changes planned for upcoming Simple Viewer Pro releases?

As far as I am aware, there are no major changes planned for SimpleViewer-Pro in the near future (though we continue to fix bugs if and when they are found) and there are no plans to integrate social media links, though these can be incorporated manually. For example, to integrate a Facebook 'Like' button for individual images within a SimpleViewer-Pro gallery, please see this forum thread.

If you have many galleries, you may like to have them share a single 'svcore' folder by following the instructions here.
In doing so, when a new version of SimpleViewer-Pro is released, you will be able to upgrade all your galleries in one go by replacing a single 'svcore' folder on your web server.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Any major changes planned for upcoming Simple Viewer Pro releases?

Steven,

Thanks for the reply!  I'll take a look at that thread regarding the Facebook 'Like' button.

I've got some nested galleries, but can probably setup a common svcore folder for all the others.

Thanks again for the suggestions and feedback.

Josh