Topic: showOpenButton="false" isn't working

I unchecked Show Open Button in svBuilder, and sure enough showOpenButton is set to false in gallery.xml, but the button still shows on the main image, right next to the Go Full Screen button (which I do want to display).  I'm using 2.3.1 and IE9, using files on the server and not on my local machine - other changes I make with svBuilder do go into effect, so I know I'm updating gallery.xml on the server.  Any ideas as to what I could be missing?  Thanks!  Great product, btw.

Re: showOpenButton="false" isn't working

After making any changes to your gallery, make sure that you clear your browser's cache before reloading the gallery to ensure that your browser does not hang onto and use older version of your gallery files.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look and help further.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: showOpenButton="false" isn't working

That did it.  I assumed that refreshing the page would do the trick because it usually does, but in this case it didn't.  I really appreciate your prompt reply, on New Year's Eve no less.  Thanks so much, and happy new year!