Topic: SimplViewer Gallery not working in Chrome, Firefox of iPad

Hi, I have added a SimpleViewer Gallery to my website. It works fine with IE but when I open it in Chrome, Firefox or on an apple device it does not show properly, I am only getting a few thumb images in a small window. Can you let me know what I am doing wrong??

Thanks.  smile

Re: SimplViewer Gallery not working in Chrome, Firefox of iPad

If you are using SimpleViewer v2, then please see this FAQ:
Please see this FAQ:
When I view my gallery I see a grid of thumbnails, not the layout I specified. Why?

If you are using SimpleViewer v1, then the first thing to do would be to validate the code on your web page to ensure that there are no errors. You can check your web page's code with the W3C Markup Validation Service and then fix any errors reported. Once your web page's code validates correctly, it should be rendered with greater predictability and consistency across different browsers.

Also, if using a percentage height for your gallery, make sure that all parent containers of your gallery have heights specified via CSS. Otherwise, try using an absolute pixel value for your gallery's height rather than a percentage.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look and help further.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for the reply.
I have embedded the gallery into a web page and I am not really sure where to start with percentage heights etc. Where do I need to specify this information?
Thanks.

If using SimpleViewer v1.9, please see the 'Setting Gallery Size and Background Color' section of the Embedding SimpleViewer 1.9 in a HTML Page.

If using SimpleViewer v2, please see the Embed Code Parameters section of the 'SimpleViewer Embedding Guide'.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please let me know what version of SimpleViewer you are using and post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.