If following the embedding instructions here, you will need to copy the entire contents of your gallery folder to the same directory as the web page containing the embedding code.
Alternatively, you can upload the complete gallery folder (not just the contents) to your web server (to any location as long as you know where it is) and embed it in your web page using the baseURL method documented here.
If your web host does not allow you to upload files and folders to the web space that they provide via FTP, then you would need to find an alternative host for your SimpleViewer gallery. One such host would be Dropbox.
In order to upload SimpleViewer gallery to Dropbox, follow these instructions:
(1) Download and install the Dropbox client program from this web page
(2) Run the install program and sign up for a free Dropbox account
(3) Create your SimpleViewer gallery with the method of your choice (such as svBuilder)
(4) Drag and drop the entire gallery folder (not just the contents) into the 'Public' folder within the newly created Dropbox folder on your computer
(5) Navigate towards your gallery's 'index.html' file (within 'username/Dropbox/Public/gallery_folder/'), right-click it and select 'Dropbox -> Copy public link'
Now, all you would need to do to embed the gallery in your web page is to insert a single line of HTML code, an <iframe> whose 'src' attribute points towards the 'index.html' page within the gallery folder (the URL you copied in Step #5 above).
The <iframe> would look like the following:
<iframe src="Dropbox_URL_Goes_Here" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
SimpleViewer Support Team