Topic: how can i embedded in my website and how to add photos

can any one help me how to add photos and embedded in my web site through dreamweaver, i had tried by adding a media file and added .swf file but it is showing th deafult photos from flicker, how can i change those

Re: how can i embedded in my website and how to add photos

can any one help me how to add photos and embedded in my web site through dreamweaver

Please see Embedding TiltViewer in an Existing HTML Page.
There is also a 'Note for Dreamweaver Users' on the same page.

it is showing th deafult photos from flicker, how can i change those

Instructions for using images from a Flickr account or local images defined in an XML document can be found in the comments within the embedding code on the same page. Be sure to uncomment the correct lines in the embedding code depending on the source of images you would like to use.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

ya sure...

http://vijayaconstructions.in/gallary.html

you can see this site it is not working and im changing the back ground colour to #303030 which is grey 19 but it is changing to blue.

You need to upload the 'swfobject.js' and 'TiltViewer.swf' files to the same directory as the web page which contains your gallery's embedding code. If you have uploaded these files to your web server, they are not currently in their correct locations.
Please see Step #2 of the Embedding TiltViewer in an Existing HTML Page instructions.

Steven Speirs

ya its working cool, can u please guide me at the back ground colour..actually site bg is 303030

Set the background of your gallery using the bkgndInnerColor and bkgndOuterColor configuration options as follows:

fo.addVariable("bkgndInnerColor", "0x303030");
fo.addVariable("bkgndOuterColor", "0x303030");

The background color specified in the new SWFObject line, e.g.:

var fo = new SWFObject("TiltViewer.swf", "viewer", "100%", "100%", "9.0.28", "#303030");

... is displayed only momentarily as the gallery loads or when setting the gallery's background to be transparent.

Steven Speirs

thank you its working and wat abt the navigations... ?? can i add them??

wat abt the navigations... ?? can i add them??

If you would like to change the default circular reload button for previous and next navigation arrow buttons, set the useReloadButton configuration option to 'false' as follows:

fo.addVariable("useReloadButton ", "false");

For reference, the complete list of 'TiltViewer Configuration Options' can be found here.

Steven Speirs