Topic: About Caption & lightroom export

Hello,
Congrats for your work!  smile

I installed easly the package.
I read the fast and clear Manual.
I read many forums messages...
And the caption seems to be one of the top topics !

Here is my cuestion about it :
Could you tell me what looks like code to add to the 'Image.as' file around line 96 to make it appear only on mouse over?
I think this could be a cool option to add to Option.as  wink

Second problem :
When exporting on Lightroom it overwrites the index.html, is there any solution to avoid that?
(this would be faster than exporting to desktop and uploading to website only gallery & images...)

Thanks you in advance

Juanjo

Last edited by Juanjo (2013-01-12 20:12:58)

Re: About Caption & lightroom export

Could you tell me what looks like code to add to the 'Image.as' file around line 96 to make it appear only on mouse over?

Unfortunately, although the request seems simple enough, I have a feeling that the solution might be rather complex.
Instructions for 'Customizing Source Code' can be found here. However, as noted on that web page:

Please note that the AutoViewer-Pro source code is provided 'as-is' to allow people with ActionScript experience to modify as required. Airtight Interactive cannot provide support for all possible modifications to the source code and cannot provide tutorials on how to code ActionScript.

Perhaps someone reading this with Flash experience and knowledge of ActionScript can help further.

When exporting on Lightroom it overwrites the index.html, is there any solution to avoid that?

Each time a gallery is created, the 'index.html' page is regenerated. If you are embedding your gallery in another web page, then the 'index.html' file is not required but, for users who use the Lightroom plugin to create a standalone AutoViewer gallery, the 'index.html' file is essential.
If you would like to rename this page (to avoid overwriting your own 'index.html page), try changing the name of the template file itself (in the 'C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.3\Shared\webengines\autoviewer.lrwebengine\' folder) and change line 19 of the 'galleryInfo.lrweb' file to reflect the new name you gave to the 'index.html' file.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.