Topic: Embed Problems

HI there,

I have simpleviewer pro and autoviewer pro and svmanager and I need to embedding my gallery on ma web and I try to use code from this post but it doesn't work. When I create gallery via sv manager in xml is path images/1.jpg and so on, but in the fact I have files in g1 in svmanager.

How should embed the code? Please help...

Best Regards
Ania

Last edited by jolie102003 (2013-01-03 22:34:09)

Re: Embed Problems

@jolie102003

I have simpleviewer pro and autoviewer pro and svmanager and I need to embedding my gallery on ma web and I try to use code from this post but it doesn't work.

Please see the Integrating svManager galleries with your web site section of the 'svManager Support' page.

Alternatively, if you wish to embed an individual gallery created by svManager in a web page, you can use an <iframe> whose 'src' attribute points towards the 'index.php' file within your gallery, e.g.:

<iframe src="http://www.example.com/svmanager/g2/index.php" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Steven. I appreciate for your help.

Can also write how to remove numbers of images and arrows and play button? How to do autoplay after someone enter on the page?

there is not code in xml of autoviewer to change.
Autoplay is very important for me.

Best Rgs

how to remove numbers of images

Set the AutoViewer-Pro Configuration Option showImageNumbers to 'FALSE'.

and arrows

Set the AutoViewer-Pro Configuration Option enableArrowButtons to 'FALSE'.

and play button

Set the AutoViewer-Pro Configuration Option enablePlayButton to 'FALSE'.

How to do autoplay after someone enter on the page?

Set the AutoViewer-Pro Configuration Option playAtStart to 'TRUE'.
In order to change AutoViewer-Pro configuration options, please see the instructions here.

Steven Speirs

Hi Steven,

your advice works perfectly. Is there also possibility to do replay from 1-st image but without backing all images from last to first?

Is any way to show gallery on iPad, currently it doesn't work.

Best Regards

Last edited by jolie102003 (2013-01-04 23:46:50)

Is there also possibility to do replay from 1-st image but without backing all images from last to first?

No. Setting loopAutoplay to 'true' will loop back to the first image after showing the last image but there is no configuration option which will allow you to display the first image to the right of the last image.
However, AutoViewer-Pro does come with modifiable source code so with Adobe Flash Professional and knowledge of ActionScript, you may be able to achieve your goal.
Instructions for 'Customizing Source Code' can be found here.

Is any way to show gallery on iPad, currently it doesn't work.

No. AutoViewer is a Flash image gallery and requires Adobe Flash Player to run. Therefore, an AutoViewer gallery cannot by displayed on non-Flash-enabled mobile devices and in browsers which do not have Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled.
We currently have 2 image viewers which will display galleries on mobile devices such as the iPad: Juicebox and SimpleViewer.

Steven Speirs

I have the gallery in SimpleViewer but it doesn't show on ipad. How to fix it?

Is it also possibility to do autoplay in simpleViewer? I have SimpleViewer 202. I still want to using svmanager to adding images.

Best Reagrds

Last edited by jolie102003 (2013-01-05 23:24:40)

I have the gallery in SimpleViewer but it doesn't show on ipad. How to fix it?

I have SimpleViewer 202.

Universal Playback (the ability to display a SimpleViewer gallery on mobile devices and in browsers which do not have Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled) was introduced in SimpleViewer v2.1.0.
Please see the SimpleViewer Version History for a full list of changes.
Please upgrade your svManager installation to the current version of SimpleViewer-Pro (v2.3.1) by following the instructions here.
You can upgrade SimpleViewer-Pro and existing galleries by following the instructions here.

Is it also possibility to do autoplay in simpleViewer?

Yes. SimpleViewer-Pro supports AutoPlay functionality. The AutoPlay configuration options can be found here.

Steven Speirs

Hi Steven,
I've did all, but still I can't see on ipad. Embedding code should be different?

and I notice, that after show last image, gallery stops. How to after show last image start gallery again using autoplay finction?
Best R.

Last edited by jolie102003 (2013-01-08 00:06:27)

Embedding code should be different?

Yes. The embedding code changed when Universal Playback was introduced in v2.1.0.
Prior to v2.1.0, SimpleViewer was a single SWF file and was embedded using SWFObject.
From v2.1.0 onwards, the embedding code changed in order to support Universal Playback.
The current SimpleViewer embedding code can be found here.

and I notice, that after show last image, gallery stops. How to after show last image start gallery again using autoplay finction?

Set enableLooping="TRUE" in your gallery's XML file.

Steven Speirs

Hi Steven,
but I using svmanager and iframe, and  my gallery doesn't work. What I've should do?
Best Regards

@jolie102003

When embedding a gallery created with svManager in an <iframe>, the 'src' attribute of the <iframe> should point towards the 'index.php' file inside the gallery folder, e.g.:

<iframe src="http://www.example.com/svmanager/g1/index.php" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to the web page into which you are trying to embed your gallery so that I can take a look.

Steven Speirs

Hi Steven,
it's been while.
I used embedding code (see below) and it's display on iPad but the galleries (I have too) looks different. One doesn't start automatically (how to change it?) and the second has small thumbs in several rows and columns but should be one big pic and 2 columns with thumbs this one also doesn't start automatically.

How to center the gallery align in the code doesn't work.

I used embedding code as below and using svmanager

<!--START SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED.-->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.example.com/mygallery/svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var flashvars = {};
flashvars.baseURL = "http://www.example.com/mygallery/";
simpleviewer.ready(function () {
simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "100%", "222222", true, flashvars);
});
</script>
<div id="sv-container"></div>
<!-- END SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED -->

B. Regards

Last edited by jolie102003 (2013-01-22 23:11:26)

I used embedding code (see below) and it's display on iPad but the galleries (I have too) looks different. One doesn't start automatically (how to change it?) and the second has small thumbs in several rows and columns but should be one big pic and 2 columns with thumbs this one also doesn't start automatically.

Please see this FAQ:
When I view my gallery I see a grid of thumbnails, not the layout I specified. Why?

Please note that the Mobile Player (which is used to display the gallery on mobile devices and in browsers which do not have Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled) does not support all the configuration options that the Flash Player uses (such as the AutoPlay configuration options).
The configuration options available to the Mobile Player can be found here.

How to center the gallery align in the code doesn't work.

If you wish to horizontally center a gallery in its parent container, replace:

<div id="sv-container"></div>

... with:

<div id="sv-container" style="margin: 0 auto;"></div>
Steven Speirs

Hi
on my page thumbs doesn't show.
On index.php in gallery file (svmanager) thumbs are visible.
sad

Last edited by jolie102003 (2013-01-23 22:35:24)

on my page thumbs doesn't show.

Please post the URL to your web page so that I can take a look.

Steven Speirs

Hi
URL below.

click here

Best R.

Thank you for providing the URL to your web page.
It looks like your 'g5' gallery uses an older version of SimpleViewer-Pro, prior to Universal Playback being introduced in v2.1.0, (as it embeds only a single SWF file into its own web page using SWFObject) but you are trying to embed the gallery into your own web page using the 'simpleviewer.js' file and baseURL code from the current version of SimpleViewer-Pro (v2.3.1).
Either:
(1) Upgrade your 'g5' gallery to the current version of SimpleViewer-Pro. (Please see notes #6 and #7 here.)
... or:
(2) Repalce your current baseURL embedding code with an <iframe> and simply load the 'g5' gallery into your web page as it is:

<iframe src="http://www.cp-print.pl/svmanager/g5/index.php" width="500" height="450" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Steven Speirs

Thanks Steven. I appreciate for your help. All works perfectly.  big_smile