Topic: Error 404 but created?

Hello,
I had a account called "howdy" until they took over my account so I'm not completely new to this...  Still mighty green though.

I just wanted to make another gallery and hence copied and pasted the other working galleries while making some changes but I just simply cannot see my error!  The owner of the site has been patiently waiting but I guess working with a migraine hasn't proven to be fruitful.  If you could contact me on email it would much appreciated.

Thanks for all your help again mr admin.

Re: Error 404 but created?

Please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look and help further.
In the meantime, check that all your gallery files have been been uploladed to the correct locations on your web server.
Also, check that the permissions of your gallery folder (and all subfolders within it) on your web server are 755 and that the permissions of the image files themselves are 644.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

The URL for the gallery is http://wheresthehardcore.com/gallery/me … tures.html .

There I wish to show 32 pictures and none are showing so I started over to see if at least the first one would show by renaming the pictures with no spaces, which might of been a reason why, but still no go...

Thank you for providing the URL to your web page.
There seems to be no SimpleViewer embedding code on the page and an <iframe> which loads a non-existent page.
If you are trying to embed your SimpleViewer gallery into your <iframe>, upload your complete gallery folder (not just the contents) to your web server and load the gallery's 'index.html' file into the <iframe>, e.g.:

<iframe src="http://www.example.com/gallery/index.html" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Otherwise, instructions for embedding a SimpleViewer-Pro v1 gallery directly into a web page can be found here.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I swear that I had done it.......  Guess my mind is falling apart.  Real sorry for making such a ignorant mistake.  So much for working when under stress!  Sorry for disturbing with such newbish mistakes.