Topic: Width and Height not working properly in a fluid layout
I'm using SimpleViewer 2.3 Pro and having trouble with the above. Your help is very much appreciated.
My website has a simple fluid layout with size given in percentages.
I have specified the size in absolute pixeles for the body element (as suggested in the forum/help sections) and all parent elements with % sizes, but the SWF looks woefully out of proportions.
1. Same obervations on firefox and chrome (I don't have a windows box so can't check IE).
2. I have posted the HTML for the page in concern and the CSS file I've used.
3. I have also provided a link for the images that shows how the webpage looks and what a regular page looks like for your reference.
(I have the added a table border for debug purposes to show the dimensions).
1. HTML code http://pastebin.com/6USDxCNZ
2. CSS http://pastebin.com/yTmMPPdW
3. The page in question http://people.apache.org/~rajith/page_u … viewer.jpg
4. A regular page http://people.apache.org/~rajith/regular_page.jpg
Your help in diagnosing the problem is very much appreciated.
Last edited by rajith (2013-01-15 16:10:48)