Topic: No full screen on ipad mini ios6

I have just updated my website with simpleviewer Pro v2.1.3. I embedded all the galleries in HTML pages.
It works well on computer.
It also works on iphone5 (Ios6) : thumbs are correctly displayed and the full screen button is shown. On image selected, there are  the full screen and the thumbs button.
But on my Ipad mini, it's not the same : the bottom line of thumbs is croped and there is no full screen button. And it's the same on image selected, croped and no possibility to display full screen. There is only the thumb button.

Link for an exemple : … livie.html

Could you help me ?

Re: No full screen on ipad mini ios6

Try upgrading your gallery to the current version of SimpleViewer-Pro (v2.3.1) to ensure that any bugs which existed in v2.1.3 but have since been fixed are not contributing to your problem.
Please see the SimpleViewer Version History for a full list of changes.
Instructions for upgrading SimpleViewer-Pro can be found here.

Also, you can check your page's code with the W3C Markup Validation Service and fix any errors reported.
Once your page's code validates correctly, your page should be rendered with greater predictability and consistency across different browsers.

As your SimpleViewer gallery uses a percentage height, ensure that all parent containers of your gallery have heights specified via CSS and please see the note for Using Percentage Heights in the SimpleViewer Embedding Guide.
Alternatively, try specifying your gallery's height as an absolute pixel value, e.g.:

simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '100%', '600', 'B07575', true);
Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.