Topic: Missing Images in svBuilder-Pro

When I create a new gallery and add images, only X's show up.  I'm talking about having svBuilder-Pro open - not my online galleries. They look fine. It's when I'm actually using svBuild-Pro to create a new, or edit an existing gallery. I can't see the images I add. The titles and file names are there and I can continue to customize and publish the gallery and all the thumbnails and large images work just fine in the preview and when published online. I used to be able to see my images - but not anymore. I couldn't figure out how to make them appear, so I just make sure I name files before I add them so I know what they are. I'm creating my galleries without being able to see my images! What's going on?

Re: Missing Images in svBuilder-Pro

As the image filenames form part of a URL when uploaded to a web server, it would be wise to use only web-safe characters.
Please see section 2.3 of this document for details:

Characters that are allowed in a URI but do not have a reserved purpose are called unreserved. These include uppercase and lowercase letters, decimal digits, hyphen, period, underscore, and tilde.

svBuilder-Pro should be able to handle all images whose filenames use any or all of these characters.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.