Topic: how to do multiple galleries (horizontal, one page) in S.Pro 2

I manage to do simplewiever multiple galleries with simplewiever but not with the Simplewiever Pro. Are there any teplates to do so? Like they are for simplewiever!
Thanks

Re: how to do multiple galleries (horizontal, one page) in S.Pro 2

The methods used for embedding SimpleViewer-Standard galleries are exactly the same as those used for embedding SimpleViewer-Pro galleries. There is no difference in the embedding code and whatever works for SimpleViewer-Standard will also work for SimpleViewer-Pro.
If you want to embed multiple galleries, please see the Multiple Galleries section of the SimpleViewer Embedding Guide.
You can download the embed examples and swap the included sample SimpleViewer-Standard galleries for your own SimpleViewer-Pro galleries.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks, I have already done that. the problem is that some Simpleviewer Pro costumisations disapear. You get multiple standard galleries not Pro. For example you lose things like text font, back button, etc. Or maybe I have done something wrong? I used template from standard simpleviewer.

If using a template which shares a single 'svcore' folder outside the gallery folders, just swap the template's 'svcore' folder with the 'svcore' folder from the SimpleViewer-Pro download package ('simpleviewer_pro_231/web/svcore/') and the SimpleViewer-Pro options in your own gallery XML files will be used.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

This is a Pro answer.
Thank you very much.