Topic: Automatic PHP Generation Help!

Installed SimpleViewer 1.8 on localhost testing server running PHP 5.1.6 (gd.dll extension installed and running also), but cannot get working. When i run buildgallery.php no thumbnails are generated and output includes the following:

"; //Get GD imaging library info $tgdInfo = getGDversion(); if ($tgdInfo == 0){ print "Note: The GD imaging library was not found on this Server. Thumbnails will not be created. Please contact your web server administrator.

"; } if ($tgdInfo < 2){ print "Note: The GD imaging library is version ".$tgdInfo." on this server. Thumbnails will be reduced quality. Please contact your web server administrator to upgrade GD version to 2.0.1 or later."

And when i load index.html, no images show whatsoever but show as white crosses.

I've followed all instructions to the best of my knowledge, so what could be the problem here?

Any assistance appreciated

(p.s. going to try older version of SimpleViewer - 1.7 - to see if I can get to work)

smile

Re: Automatic PHP Generation Help!

The output says:

The GD imaging library was not found on this Server.

This means you dont have the GD imaging library on this Server. Try upgrading your server, or try one of the other gallery generation methods.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.