Topic: XML doesn't contain links

Hi!
I have some mystery going on.
I recently updated Wordpress to 3.5.1 and Simpleviewer to 2.3.2.1, tried to add new gallery and it works fine, I can see it in post. But when I wanted to embed it in another page using script with flashvar options, it shows "No Images specified in Gallery XML". Then I checked XML file in Uploads folder and, yeah, there is no links to images just options.
Cleared cache and updated post multiple times but nothing changes, it seems that XML isn't updated but then again - why gallery is displayed? Where the problem could be?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: XML doesn't contain links

But when I wanted to embed it in another page using script with flashvar options, it shows "No Images specified in Gallery XML".

A WP-SimpleViewer gallery's XML file is generated dynamically at the time the gallery is displayed. The actual XML file (in the 'wp-content/uploads/' directory) holds only the configuration options for the gallery.
In doing this, a user can add/remove images and/or captions to the Media Library and the changes will be incorporated in the WP-SimpleViewer gallery without the user having to rebuild the gallery's XML file.
This functionality was introduced in WP-SimpleViewer v2.3.2. Please see the Version History for a full list of changes.

You can generate the gallery's XML file by calling the 'wp-simpleviewer/gallery.php' file with a 'gallery_id' query string such as:
http://www.example.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wp-simpleviewer/gallery.php?gallery_id=24
... and can use this in a galleryURL flashvar.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: XML doesn't contain links

Oh, now everything is clear. Thank you for help.