Topic: gallery showing blank page

Hi everyone.

I have a gallery that is displaying a blank page (http://www.maramoja.info/gallery_new/gallery.html)

I have read the FAQ about galleries displaying a blank page and tried using binary ftp upload (filezilla and also dreamweaver) also tried adjusting the gallery size % but can't work out what has going wrong?

Used svBuilder  (2.3.1) to create the gallery and then uploaded the folder it punched out.

any advice would be great... many thanks

embed code:

<!--START SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED -->
    <script type="text/javascript" src="svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    simpleviewer.ready(function () {
        simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '100%', '100%', '333333', true);
    });
    </script>
    <div id="sv-container"></div>
    <!--END SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED -->

Re: gallery showing blank page

It looks like you may already have solved your own problem as your gallery displays OK when I view it.
If you do not see the gallery in your own browser, try clearing your browser's cache to ensure that it is not hanging onto and using older versions of your gallery files.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hmmmm strange... I've reset safari/emptied the cache and still the gallery is blank...

I downloaded another browser (opera) and I can see the gallery working now... not sure why resetting the browsers doesn't seem to work... thanks for your help

Last edited by maramoja (2013-02-27 10:55:25)

I've reset safari/emptied the cache and still the gallery is blank...

I was just going to double-check your gallery in Safari but notice that you have now taken it down.
When I last viewed your gallery, it looked fine (and should have worked in all major browsers) so if you did not see your gallery, clearing your browser's cache should have worked.
Hopefully you will be able to figure things out.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.