Topic: What happened to my layout in Google Chrome?

Since a few days the transparent background en grey navigation en caption bar of my slideshows turned into black.
Only the first second you can see the original layout.
IE and Firefox still show the slides properly.
What can I do to solve this problem?

Re: What happened to my layout in Google Chrome?

Please post the URL of your gallery so that I can take a look.
Also, please let me know what version of Chrome you use.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Steven,
One of the URLs is: http://ateas-websites.nl/bernadette/html/2_4_dans.html

Version Google Chrome: 1.2.183.21

I saw there was an update on 24 Feb 2013.
I guess that's the moment of the lay-out change.

Thank you for providing the URL to your gallery.
Your gallery looks similar in all browsers (including Chrome) when I view it on my PC.
If you see a different layout in Chrome than you do in other browsers, try clearing Chrome's cache to ensure that it is not hanging onto and using older versions of your gallery files.

Make sure that Adobe Flash Player is enabled in Chrome. You can check by typing 'chrome:plugins' into the Chrome address bar. If Adobe Flash Player is disabled, the gallery will be displayed by the Mobile Player, which has a very different layout to the Flash Player.
Please see these FAQs:
When I view my gallery I see a grid of thumbnails, not the layout I specified. Why?
The mobile player layout does not match the Flash player layout. Why not?

Also, I notice that your gallery uses SimpleViewer-Pro v2.1.3.
You could upgrade your gallery to the latest version of SimpleViewer-Pro (v2.3.1) by following the instructions here to ensure that any bugs which were present in previous versions but have since been fixed are not contributing to your problem.

Incidentally, the current stable version of Google Chrome is v25.0.1364.97. Make sure your version is up-to-date.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.