Topic: SimpleViewer Pro and Liugtroom 4

Just paid for and installed Pro. Stand Alone is good. Followed instructions to upgrade the free version plug-in I use on Lightroom, all went well and I can now use the Lightroom plug-in with the simple viewer watermark removed... BUT I am now unable to change the color of borders, text etc. Does the Pro update to the plugin actually work with Lightroom 4. or am I just being a bit thick. Help !!

Re: SimpleViewer Pro and Liugtroom 4

Updating the Lightroom plugin (TTG-SimpleViewer) from SimpleViewer-Standard to SimpleViewer-Pro by following the instructions here will ensure that all galleries subsequently created by the plugin will be SimpleViewer-Pro galleries (and the SimpleViewer branding and 50-image limit will be removed) but it does not change the plugin's interface.
As noted on the page linked to above:

Take note, the TTG SimpleViewer engine will only ever offer options permitted by the SimpleViewer free version. To customize Pro galleries created with the TTG SimpleViewer engine, open the published gallery with the svBuilder-Pro application.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you for your comment but it does not answer my problem.
After installing the Simple Viewer (free) the choices to change Background,Text and Frame colors are greyed out and cannot be set.

After I install the pro version as per instructions on the site, these options are still greyed out and I am unable to change them.

Screen shots on your web pages show these boxes active. I can post a screen shot but don't know where to post it.
I am using Lightroom 4.3

There are a number of other options greyed out..
Gallery Style and Thumbnail Position

It looks like the controls for changing these values are hidden from view in a default window size.
Just resize the 'Web' column by dragging the left border of the column to the left.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.