Topic: swf code help

I'm trying to embed the code onto my php page and I have tried the code live it's blank.  I right clicked on it and it says "movie not loaded" so I looked at the swf code and it's not binary.  I tried upload it through DW three times and on MacFlux two times and tried to download it through my host site twice, all with no success, it's still ASCII.  What I'm wondering is what free FTP server has worked or is there a way that I can just extract the code (it won't let me open it in my local server) and past it onto my remote server.

Re: swf code help

Filezilla is a free FTP client which allows you to set the transfer type to 'Auto', 'ASCII', or 'Binary' via the 'Transfer -> Transfer type' drop-down menu at the top of the application.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

It's still ASCII even tho I clicked on binary.  Is there something else I could do or am I just out of luck?

If you select 'Binary', then the file will be uploaded as binary.
After uploading the SWF file as binary, try clearing your browser's cache before reloading the gallery to ensure that your browser is not hanging and still using the corrupt version of your gallery's SWF file.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.