Topic: Thumbs directly under my gallery

I want my thumbs placed directly under my gallery. At the moment there is a huge cap between my gallery and my thumbs.
url: http://www.tijluil.nl/voorjaar2013/index.html

Can anybody help me to solve this issue?

Re: Thumbs directly under my gallery

You could ensure that your main images fill the available image area by setting imageScaleMode="FILL" (or by adjusting the dimensions of your gallery to suit the aspect ratio of your images) and then minimize the gap between the thumbnails and the main image by setting stageVPadding="0".
For reference, a complete list of all available configuration options can be found here.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Well it works, only my main image stretches out to much, left and right. Maybe it also has to do with my settings of body: height=100% ?

In any case I will thank you for your quick response!

Well it works, only my main image stretches out to much.

Setting imageScaleMode="FILL" may crop large images but it will ensure that the entire image area is filled (therefore ensuring that the main images are as close to the thumbnails as possible).
If you wish to set imageScaleMode="SCALE" (to avoid cropping), make sure that the values of maxImageWidth and maxImageHeight are large enough so that images can be scaled down if necessary. If maxImageWidth and maxImageHeight are too small, images will not be scaled up (unless you set imageScaleMode="SCALE_UP") which may result in a larger gap between the images and the thumbnails.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.