Topic: How to Add Photos to an Existing Gallery (using WP-SimpleViewer)

Please do not refer me to the "how to edit a gallery" link, as I have already tried those instructions :-\  Please help.

I have read the instructions under 'Edit a Gallery' in the SimpleViewer instruction guide, but this method does *not* work (or no longer works...???). 

Please help.  I have a gallery with 23 photos built (and it looks terrific), more photos need to be added. Using WP 3.5.1

Part of the how-to instructions say: 
◦ Click the 'Add Media' button. Click the 'Gallery' tab to view, delete and re-order images. Click 'From Computer' to add new images.

The problem: 
Once I click the 'Add Media' button (on the page), there is no 'Gallery' tab to view.  Is this due to update of WP?  Is SimpleViewer no longer working on WP (3x)?

As for these instructions, once the 'Add Media' button is selected the only choices are to: Upload Files, Media Library, Create Gallery, Set Featured Image.
There is no 'Gallery' tab to select from.  Please help as I really need to add more photos.

Thank you!

Re: How to Add Photos to an Existing Gallery (using WP-SimpleViewer)

Take a look at the 'Adding Images From WordPress Media Library' section in Adding a Gallery which has instructions for WordPress 3.5 or later.
I will ensure that the 'To Edit Images' section is updated in the next site update.

To add images to an existing gallery in WordPress 3.5:

• 'Edit' the post containing the gallery

• Click the 'Add Media' button

• Go to 'Insert Media -> Upload Files' and upload your new images

• To reorder the images in your gallery, go to 'Insert Media -> Media Library' and select 'Uploaded to this post' from the menu

• Drag and drop the images into the required order and close the Media window

• 'Update' the post

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.